.

.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vintage Thanksgiving Artwork

There are few things that tug at my heartstrings more than images of Americans celebrating.
Maybe it's why I love my profession so much.
Who can resist smiling when you look at a Norman Rockwell painting, or sighing at a Currier & Ives.
I thought it would be fun to share some images of Thanksgiving pasts with you.  You may want to print them out and place them on your Thanksgiving table or use them as favor cards.   I just hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Happy Thanksgiving America!












2 comments:

  1. It's is coming way too fast! I love the old artwork, they put a smile on my face!
    -Gina-

    ReplyDelete
  2. it truly reminds me of the joy of simpler times....of family and the beauty of just being together.....thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete