.

.

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Top of The Morning from My House

I thought it would be fun to show you little glimpses of St. Patrick's Day decorations from around my home. I adore this sweet little Irish Lass from Bethany Lowe, but then again I love almost everything she does.

Here's the handsome little Lad that goes with her.  They are made of heavy card-stock and have little stands  in the back. They are dotted with glitter and are so vintage in style.  I found them both for less than $20 on Ebay.
Here's a shot of my St. Patrick's Day Garland, it looks like miniature vintage postcards and I just love it. I have it hanging on my pine hutch.
Here's a close up of one of the tiny postcards, the top says "Let Erin Remember". You guessed it, this is a Bethany Lowe piece :)
This little postcard says" St. Patrick's Day With Memories of Ireland". All the cards are covered with clear glitter :)


I wish I could tell you what this little guy says, but it would take eyes better than mine. He's still cute carrying his little satchel and umbrella, with his green hat on )
This card always makes me giggle, it looks so much like a pickle instead of a blimp :) The blimp say's "The Shamrock" on it, and the card says "The Top of the morning to you".
You had to know I'd have  one of these around ;)  I bought this several years ago at the House of Windsor boutique.
 I found this little cutie on Ebay last year.  I just love the cupie face on this little ornament.
So Happy St. Patrick's Day from this Irish Lass and I wish you lot's  of Irish luck this year :)

4 comments:

  1. The little guy at the bottom with the cupie face cracks me up.

    I love the Bethany Lowe Irish Lass too! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, you always create the most beautiful floral displays! I just love flowers, so I would have to say the flowers are my favorite. (GM) Betty Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandmere Lovesto bake here ...So beautiful Shannon! Love the baby cupie too! Adorable! Your posting never fail to impress me and bring me joy. <3 Donna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee, how could you not LOVE these lil guys....SO ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete