Cremey Garlic Parmesan Vegetable Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) of Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup(s) of Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) of Kraft grated Parmesan & Romano cheese
- 24 ounce(s) of Frozen whole petite green beans
- 6 tbsp. of butter
- 1/4 tsp. of Fresh ground sea salt
- In a large skillet, melt 6-8 Tablespoons of butter. Once butter has melted add the green beans and saute over medium heat until heated through and at desired serving temperature
- In a small to medium skillet on low to low/medium heat add Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme, milk, and Kraft Parmesan/Romano cheese. Heat and whisk often until mixture is completely blended, smooth, and creamy (approx. 5 minutes)
- Place green beans on a serving platter and salt with the sea salt.
- Pour sauce evenly over green beans and serve while hot. You can garnish this with basil and grape tomatoes (optional).
- This sauce can also be used as a dip for raw, or blanched vegetables. Enjoy :)
If you would like to see an instructional video for this recipe, here is the linkhttp://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/user/recipe/cremey-garlic-parmesan-vegetable-sauce