.

.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Wooo Whooo, We made it to 100 Followers

There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate.    Robert Brault
 

This was such a perfect quote for me today.  Today I'm "over the moon" happy that my blog reached over 100 followers.
 I started my blog because I believe there's so much in life to celebrate.  I choose to be an optimist, I choose happiness and joy, and I choose to celebrate life.  It's not that life hasn't thrown me some serious curve balls, it's just that I choose to throw them back and get back in the game :) 
Thank you to everyone who chose to celebrate with me and made this possible. This is only the beginning so I hope you choose to stay and celebrate with me :)   God Bless

1 comment:

  1. shannon this is so wonderful!!! Congratulations on this milestone, it truly is the beginning of much much much more wonderful things to come, I am certain of it! I celebrate with you today!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete