.

.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Captivating Cameo's



Some of you may have noticed that I have been gone for a while.  I took a month to go visit my family in California and really had a great time.  I missed my blog and I missed all of you. I'm  so happy to be back and let's face it, there's no place like home.

I thought it would be fun to feature one of my favorite things. Cameo's.  I love the elegant, romantic, and vintage feel of Cameo's.  I've always loved Cameo's,  When I got married, I gave each of my bridesmaids a cameo brooch to wear.

I'm really looking forward to incorporating Cameo's into tables-capes and party decor.  I hope you enjoy some of these fun and beautiful ideas when you think of romantic decor.
A cameo and ribbon placed on a small box takes this place setting from plain, to elegant
 
These lovely chocolates are made from a mold available from Wilton, what a great way to serve up romance at your next party.
I just adore Cameo's added to bows and tassels, they really say vintage romance to me.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the romanticism that cameos bring to each and every one of these decor settings....vintage fabulousness times 100! Oh Shannon I truly have missed you and wondered where you had been...it's no secret you add so much to all of our lives and we're so glad to have you back ~ xoxoxo j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime, you always know how to make me smile :) I've missed you too sweet Bella. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cameo chocolate mold is made by CK...not Wilton. I'm about to purchase it myself bc it's so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete